Leasing Consultant – Full Time
A great opportunity for a Leasing Consultant to join a growing organization with competitive wages and benefits in St. Paul!
Position Summary: We are seeking excellent communicators, independent, and self-motivated individuals with aptitude for customer service and follow through to join a professional and friendly work environment. The individuals will directly interact with prospective and current residents.
- Answer phone and email inquiries from prospective residents; use standard sales techniques to encourage a visit to the communities.
- Meet with prospective residents and check the availability of units that best fit their desires and budget.
- Show apartments and the overall community to prospective residents; explain other amenities of living at the community; uses standard sales closing methods to sell the prospective resident on MAC.
- Take all needed information from prospective residents after they have indicated a desire to move to the property; complete all paperwork and computer entry associated with leasing activities.
- Contact prospective resident of approval/disapproval; assist them in completing the lease and receives initial rent and deposit payments; assist new resident with the move in process.
- Prepare and maintain a file for each resident.
- Contact residents with expiring leases to discuss renewals and encourage the renewal of the lease.
- Assist others in marketing efforts in the community to promote the property positively and to help bring in prospective residents. This includes implanting and carrying out marketing efforts such as outside marketing calls.
- Takes resident calls for service or other needs and forwards to the appropriate staff member; writes work orders for service; promote good resident relations through courteous and timely response to resident needs and concerns.
- Answer outside phone calls and greet visitors.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum requirements: HS Diploma and 2-3years experience in Property Management/Hotel Management
- Evenings and weekends availability
- Knowledge and experience in Sales and leasing as well as upscale market rate leasing
- Preferred but not required: Experience and some degree of knowledge on Yardi, Tax Credit, Sales/Leasing and upscale market rate leasing
How to Apply: Please send cover letter and Resume via email to Carey Vaughan, Vice President: firstname.lastname@example.org.