The Communities at River Crossing is an upscale Multi-family housing Community located in St. Paul, MN.
Stonebridge Communities, LLC is seeking an organized, independent and self motivated individual with an aptitude for multi-tasking and follow through to join a professional and friendly work environment.
- Answers phone and email inquiries from residents and guests; greets visitors.
- Takes residents calls for service or other needs and forwards to the appropriate staff member.
- Writes, Schedules, monitors and follows up on service work orders.
- Promotes good resident relations through courteous and timely response to resident needs and concerns.
- Attends meetings with maintenance staff and monitors status of on-going projects and necessary follow-ups.
- Serves as the liaison between maintenance staff and residents with new and on-going maintenance projects.
- Closes out work orders in Yardi. Ensures that technician notes are thorough and accurate, and resident bill-backs are processed and tied to a specific unit if necessary.
- Spot checks completed work orders with residents to ensure resident satisfaction. Confirms that maintenance is providing proper documentation of work completed.
- Assists with scheduling apartment turns. Assigns make-readies in Yardi and walks completed turns to ensure quality of product for future residents.
- Perform pre-inspection and post inspections of move ins, move outs, renewals, vacant units, grounds, buildings, and amenities.
- Accompanies inspectors on scheduled unit inspections as needed.
- Assists with monitoring maintenance expenses and maintaining budget control.
- Completes regular community inspections.
- Assists maintenance team with managing/maintaining inventory.
- Assists with the implementation of property wide projects/systems. Seeks bids from contractors and assists with resident notification of scheduled maintenance work and/or new systems.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Ensures safe work practices and complies with Fair Housing laws and standards.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Qualifications and Requirements
Minimum Education: HS Diploma required
Minimum Experience: 2-3 years in the Multi-family housing industry
Minimum requirements: Accounting/Bookkeeping and administrative background, computer skills, hands-on technical work experience in the areas of basic plumbing, HVAC electrical and painting.
Preferred requirements: Basic knowledge on upscale market rate communities and Yardi.
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply: Please send Resume with Cover Letter to Ms. Rianna Redig via email at email@example.com