Maintenance Technician (Part Time)
Westmarke Apartments is an upscale Multi-family housing Community located in St. Louis Park, MN.
Stonebridge Communities, LLC is seeking an organized, independent and self motivated individual with an aptitude for multi-tasking and follow through to join a professional and friendly work environment.
- Prepares all vacant units to a market-ready condition
- Performs various preventative maintenance functions and records findings in maintenance log.
- Completes regular inspections.
- Responds to service requests and concerns in a timely manner.
- Performs on-call emergency service as required.
- Assists Community Manager on special maintenance projects as necessary.
- Reports any maintenance concerns for repairs on vacant and common areas to the Community Manager
- Maintaining grounds and common areas and keeping them free of trash and debris.
- Monitors maintenance and up-keep of all mechanical equipment including, but not limited to, water heaters, HVAC units, etc.
- Ensures safe work practices.
- Performs to Company standards and ensures that service orders are handled in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner.
- Understands and complies with Fair Housing laws and standards.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Qualifications and Requirements
Minimum Education: none required
Minimum Experience: 2 – 3 years
Minimum requirements: Hands-on technical work experience in the areas of basic plumbing, painting, HVAC and electrical, on-call availability is mandatory and provide own tools.Preferred requirements: experience in upscale market rate Community.
How to Apply
Please send Resume with Cover Letter via email to email@example.com