Stonebridge Communities, LLC is seeking a self-motivated individual with an aptitude for multi-tasking and follow through to join a professional and friendly work environment.
- Responsible for all duties delegated by Community Manager and perform to Company Standards
- Maintain and Monitor the property daily to ensure safety and cleanliness
- Responsible for turnovers
- Stock supplies in apartment units and common areas
- Maintain and monitor inventory of all cleaning equipment and cleaning supplies
- Assist Maintenance Staff with various maintenance duties
- Handling and reporting work orders
- Perform all Snow and Ice Removal procedures
- Performs after hours emergency service as required
- Comply with all OSHA and Environmental Safety Policies
- Understands and complies with Fair Housing laws and standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested
Qualifications and Requirements
Minimum Education: None required
Minimum Experience: 1-2 years of work experience
Minimum Requirements: Live on-site and evenings and weekends availability.
Excellent communication skills and basic knowledge on upscale market rate rental communities.
Hours: 10-15 hours per week
How to Apply
Please send resume with cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org