Office Administrator, Full Time
A credible company located in Burnsville, MN is seeking an experienced independent and self motivated team member with an aptitude for following through and superior customer service skills to join a professional and friendly work environment. The individual will directly interact with Owners, Corporate team members, Subcontractors and Vendors in handling daily corporate office responsibilities.
- Answering the phone and respond to emails
- Greet and welcome current and prospective clients, subcontractors, vendors and suppliers
- Manage and maintain the Conference Room equipment and Schedule
- Order office supplies
- Sort and distribute office mail
- Ensure office is secure by opening and closing doors at the beginning and end of the business day
- Copy, fax, scan, file and print documents for corporate team members
- Handle courier services
- Maintain office cleanliness on a daily basis
- Track, audit and maintain vendor insurance information and certificates
- Perform accounting tasks including; issuing checks, budgeting, managing Bank statements and invoicing
- Assist Accounts Payable Specialists and the Accounting Department on special projects.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Associate Degree
- 2-3 years of work experience in an office setting
- Strong knowledge of ECMS, Peachtree and Yardi
Preferred but not required:
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Project and Outlook.
How to Apply: Please send Resume with Cover Letter to email@example.com