Organization Background: The Communities at River Crossing is an upscale Multi-family housing Community located in St. Paul, MN.
Position Summary: Stonebridge Communities, LLC is seeking an organized, independent and self motivated individual with an aptitude for multi-tasking and follow through to join a professional and friendly work environment.
- Prepares all vacant units to a market-ready condition
- Performs various preventative maintenance functions and records findings in maintenance log
- Completes regular inspections
- Responds to service requests and concerns in a timely manner
- Performs on-call emergency service as required
- Assists the Community Manager on special maintenance projects as necessary
- Reports any maintenance concerns for repairs on vacant and common areas to the Community Manager
- Maintaining grounds and common areas and keeping them free of trash and debris
- Monitors maintenance and up-keep of all mechanical equipment including, but not limited to, water heaters, HVAC units, etc.
- Ensures safe work practices
- Performs to Company standards and ensures that service/work orders are handled in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner
- Understands and complies with Fair Housing and OSHA Policies
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
Qualifications and Requirements
Minimum Education: HS Diploma
Minimum Experience: 2-3 years in Multi-family industry
Minimum requirements: Hands-on technical work experience in the areas of basic plumbing, painting and electrical, on-call availability is mandatory, provide own tools, CPO, Boiler License and HVAC.
Preferred requirements: Experience in upscale market rate communities and Yardi
How to Apply: Please send Resume with Cover Letter via e-mail to email@example.com