Stonebridge is looking for a full-time leasing consultant for a south metro community!
Position Summary: Stonebridge Communities, LLC is seeking an excellent communicator, independent, and self motivated individual with an aptitude for customer service and follow through to join a professional and friendly work environment. The individual will directly interact with prospective and current residents.
- Answers phone and email inquiries from prospective residents; uses standard sales techniques to encourage a visit to the community.
- Meets with prospective residents and checks the availability of units that best fit their desires and budget.
- Shows apartments and the overall community to prospective residents; explains other amenities of living at the community; uses standard sales closing methods to sell the prospective resident.
- Takes all needed information from prospective residents after they have indicated a desire to move to the property; completes all paperwork and computer entry associated with leasing activities.
- Contacts prospective resident of approval/disapproval; assists them in completing the lease and receives initial rent and deposit payments; assists new resident with the move in process.
- Prepares and maintains a file for each resident.
- Contacts residents with expiring leases to discuss renewals and encourages the renewal of the lease.
- Assists others in marketing efforts in the community to promote the property positively and to help bring in prospective residents. This includes implanting and carrying out marketing efforts such as outside marketing calls.
- Takes resident calls for service or other needs and forwards to the appropriate staff member; writes work orders for service; promotes good resident relations through courteous and timely response to resident needs and concerns.
- Answers outside phone calls and greets visitors.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
* 1-2 years customer service and/or sales experience required
* Evenings and weekends availability
Preferred but not required: Experience and some degree of knowledge on Yardi, Tax Credit, Sales/Leasing and upscale market rate leasing
How to Apply: Please email resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.