General Laborer – Construction
A credible Multi-family housing construction company located in Apple Valley, MN is seeking an experienced independent and self motivated team member with an aptitude for following through to join a professional and friendly work environment. The individual will directly interact with Owners, Subcontractors, Vendors and Suppliers to perform various job duties at Construction jobsites.
- Clean and prepare jobsites
- Operate various types of hand tools
- Loading and unloading construction materials at jobsites
- Clear jobsites of all debris, rubble, and waste
- Ensures timely completion of assigned projects
- Assist jobsite Superintendent with daily tasks
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A High School Diploma and 3 years of work experience in the construction industry.
Preferred but not required: Hands on technical work experience in carpentry, painting and power equipmentOSHA 10 Certification Forklift Operator Certification Hours: 40 hours per week Closing Date: Open until position filled
How to Apply: Please send Resume with Cover Letter to Ms. Nora Mbwille via email only at email@example.com