Stonebridge Construction, Inc. located in Burnsville, MN is seeking an experienced independent and self-motivated team member with an aptitude for following through to join a professional and friendly work environment. The individual will directly interact with the Owners, Subcontractors, Vendors and Suppliers on and off the project site.
- Supervise and coordinate all onsite construction activities
- Ensures timely completion of construction projects
- Independently produces reports, correspondence and other materials as needed
- Read specifications, such as blueprints, to determine construction requirements or to plan procedures
- Maintains records for reporting and projects compliance purposes
- Generates project schedules to align with budgets and completion dates
- Coordinate work activities with other construction project activities
- Supervise, coordinate, or schedule the activities of construction workers and laborers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or Equivalent
- 5 – 7 years of work experience on large Construction Projects as a Project Superintendent
- A valid Driver’s license
Preferred but not required: Experience with Construction budgets, estimates, project management, and supervising. Also, familiarity with MS Word, Excel, Project and Outlook preferred.
Wage and Hours: Open depending on experience at 40 hours per week
How to Apply: Please send resume with cover letter to Ms. Nora Mbwille via email only at email@example.com