Our St. Paul communities are looking for part-time front desk help!
Position Title: Concierge
Value guests, current and future residents while being committed to providing them with information and resources to have a meaningful visit to the Community. This position is required to live on the property they work at.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet and welcome current residents in a friendly and courteous manner
- Greet and welcome prospective residents and direct them to the appropriate party
- Answering phones
- Assist residents and guests with needs, concerns or problems and direct them to the appropriate party
- Deliver and post community notices, resident letters and other informational notices
- Check emails, respond or forward to the appropriate party
- Enter work orders and requests from residents
- Follow up on work orders/requests to ensure completion per residents satisfaction
- Program the entry system items such as residents and management’s keys
- Accept and maintain residents package log
- Assist in coordinating community events or special projects as assigned
- Schedule and track guest suite and community room rentals
- Open and close the rental office
- Maintain and stock refreshments
- All other duties as assigned by the Community Manager
- Valid driver’s license and car insurance
High School diploma, G.E.D., and some college diploma preferred
Knowledge, Skills and abilities:
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are a representation of the knowledge, skill and /’or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Leadership skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Basic Personal Computer skills
Work Environment Requirements:
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions;
- Ability to use a Personal Computer.
- Ability to move and/or lift 20 pounds.
- License and ability to drive a motor vehicle.
- Ability to communicate clearly with others orally and in writing.
- Work environment is primarily an indoor office environment but does include outdoor work as needed.
- Must live on site.
How to Apply: Please send Resume with Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.