Organization Background: Waterford Commons Apartments is an upscale Multi-family housing Community located in Rosemount, MN.
Position Summary: Stonebridge Communities, LLC is seeking an experienced goal oriented, out-going, independent, and self-motivated individual with an aptitude for sales, customer service and follow through to join a professional and friendly work environment.
- Supervise and monitor daily property operations
- Improve and maintain occupancy
- Manage all leasing and administrative operations
- Hire and supervise all on-site leasing and maintenance staff
- Understand and comply with Fair Housing laws and standards and employment and safety laws
- Hold exceptional customer service skills
- Accomplish set financial objectives
- Improve, maintain curb appeal and property appearance
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 2 to 3 years of work experience in property management
- Supervisory skills
- Sales and leasing skills
- 1 to 3 years of work experience in multifamily property management
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
Preferred but not required: Experience with Yardi, Tax credit and high end sales or upscale market rate leasing. Exceptional Communication and Customer Service Skills, ability to work well with Management and take direction from ownership, strength in leadership and leading by example for teammates.
How to Apply: Please send Resume with Cover Letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org