Property Manager (Full Time)
A great opportunity for a FT Property Manager in the South Metro area!
Hearthstone Apartments & Townhomes is seeking an experienced, goal oriented, independent, and self-motivated individual with an aptitude for sales, customer service and follow through to join their professional and friendly work environment.
- Supervise and monitor daily property operations
- Improve and maintain occupancy
- Manage all leasing and administrative operations
- Hire and supervise all on-site leasing and maintenance staff
- Understand and comply with Fair Housing laws and standards and employment and safety laws
- Hold exceptional customer service skills
- Accomplish set financial objectives
- Improve, maintain curb appeal and property appearance
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum requirements: A Bachelor’s Degree and 2 to 3 years of work experience in property management
- Supervisory skills
- Sales and leasing skills
- Preferred but not required: experience with Yardi, Tax credit and high end sales or upscale market rate leasing. Exceptional Communication and Customer Service Skills, ability to work well with Management and take direction from ownership, strength in leadership and leading by example for teammates.
How to Apply: Please send Resume with Cover Letter via email to Lera Anderson, Regional Manager: email@example.com.